4th of July: Parade
Questions regarding your entry, line up, or the parade in general may be addressed by emailing email@example.com, or, by calling the Recreation and Parks Department at (614) 559-4300.
2019 Theme: The Land That I Love!
Celebrating all of the "Green" initiatives in Bexley. We encourage you to make green decisions when preparing your parade entry!
Time: The parade starts at 9:30 am sharp.
Parade Entry Deadline: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Complete the Google form below to register for the parade!
IMPORTANT PARADE INFORMATION
- Parade line-up instruction packets will be EMAILED to all participants by Thursday before. Please specify an email address for us to send your parade packet.
- The 2019 parade route will be the same as the 2018 route, approximately 2.8 miles.
- We have the right to approve signage.
- This is a community event and a non-political parade. Participation cannot be used for campaigning or recognition purposes.
- There is no parade fee for participation.
- For the safety of all parade participants and spectators, please adhere strictly to the following rules:
- No spraying of water including water guns, water balloons, hoses, etc. will be permitted as this is a violation of law;
- Parade participants are not permitted to distribute pamphlets, flyers, papers, etc. (printed material) while walking in the street along the parade route. Flyers may be distributed from the sidewalk area only.
We thank you for complying with these rules, to help create a safe and wonderful Independence Day parade for Bexley.
If for any reason you do not want to fill out the electronic version for parade entry, please click here for a print document.